cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whcih trip provision variant to use

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Is it mandatory to use the country specific trip provisions provided by SAP for the country of implementation?

For exmaple, if the travel expenses implementing company is a US compnay, is it madatory to use trip provision variant 10 or 81 etc. OR whether we can copy these variants and create our own and use the same?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sammer,

Its optional but I would still advise to use the standard one as most of the legal changes for the Country Specific change are usually delivered in standard morei. If you want to copy you can use the report RPRMORDE.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sameer,

I have used 99 as a standard trip provision variant for three countries which does not have country version in travel. Croatia, Cyprus and Greece. I DID NOT copy 99 and create custom trip provision variant as CR, CP and GR etc but it works fine like Raynard mentioned with standard trip provision variant 99 for all three countries. Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

You can copy the standard trip provision varient (10 or 81) and rename it according to your requirement & use it. T code : PRCO

Pl let me know if you need ore clarifications

Thanks,

Nandagopal C