SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPRODCUST templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I´m trying to create a template for a dummy product in ISU trough the tx EPRODCUST. The master data model template is CRMNEWCONTRACT.

The problem is that the system is giving me the error "CRM product not validated". How could I validate the product?. I have created the product in CRM without problems (dummy product)

Anyone could hel me??

Thanks a lot¡

Regards

German

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

Thanks a lot for your answer¡¡

But, do you know where exactly is the path to define the product in ISU customizing?. I can´t find anything regards the "accelerated move".

Thanks a lot¡¡¡

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create dummy product in ISU as well (in SPRO , under Accelerated Move) in accordance with CRM product. Further assign this product to your MDT.

Hope it resolves.

-Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

Thanks a lot for your answer¡¡

But, do you know where exactly is the path to define the product in ISU customizing?. I can´t find anything regards the "accelerated move".

Thanks a lot¡¡¡

0 Kudos

Accelerated path:

SPRO->SAP Utilities->Customer Service->Process Execution->Move-In/Out->Accelerated Entry

Be sure this config:

SPRO->SAP Utilities->Customer Service->CRM Integration->Define Basic Settings:

Uncheck the check box if it is present.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Respect the path: SPRO->SAP Utilities->Customer Service->Process Execution->Move-In/Out->Accelerated Entry

There is no entries under this customizing, just standard ones. And some templates have been released without introduce any entry here

Respect the path: SPRO->SAP Utilities->Customer Service->CRM Integration->Define Basic Settings.

I think all the flags should be set here for correct replication CRM-ISU

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help¡

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anybody knows why the template gives the error "template not valid for date "05/12/2008" when trying to activate it trough the eprodcust tx?

Thanks a lot¡¡¡

0 Kudos

hi sir,

i am also stuck in similar problem , have u solved this issue ?

please let me know the solution

regards

hemanth