cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while debuging webdynpro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to debug a simple webdynpro from nwds7.0 sp15, server is also nw04s 7.0 its giving me the error,

Application error occurred during request processing.

Details: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.core.DispatcherException: The requested deployable object 'local/WDPDebugTest' and application 'Debugtest' are not deployed on the server. Please check the used URL for typos.

Exception id: [00144F1E4F4A005A0000001F00003BEA00045D3AFBF14B61]

the url is

http://localhost:50100/webdynpro/dispatcher/local/WDPDebugTest/Debugtest;saplb_*=(J2EE14186000)14186...

Can anyone exaplain why i am getting this error.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you deploy the application before you started debug? If not in the debug window choose create and deploy checkbox and then run the debug.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anu,

Thanks for your reply, i have server 0 and server1 , server1 is configured with debug on.First i deployed the webdynpro and its running.Next in debug mode choose the server1 and ran the application i was getting the error.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to run the application? Just try to run the application without debugging. Right click on webdynpro application in webdynpro perceptive and choose deploy archive and run. If there are any deploy errors you can see them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Two cases observed here, I closed NWDS and opened and deploy and ran the application and it deploys and runs and gives the result. Now i went to debug mode choose the server node1 which has debug mode ON and debbuged it gave me the error i mention. Now i terminated all debugging threads and tried normal way of run and deploy i got same error when i ran i debug mode. Now i closed the nwds and opend again and tried deploy and run it worked fine, So conclusion is when i start debug mode its throwing error and application is not running at all even tried deploying and running in normal mode.I need to close nwds to make work again in normal way of run and deploy new archieve.

I think when we do standard deploy and run it goes through server node0 and when used in debugging mode it goes through node1 which has Debug ON, but both will sync up and must have the application on both servers, how and when this sync takes place in the physical server.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both nodes are connected to same database. i.e database is only one and both nodes are pointing to same database. When you deploy the application it is resided in the database which is pulled by the either of the server nodes. Both are always in sync as they are connected same DB.