cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are now maitaining the tax determination based on ship to customer country.But we need to maintain the tax based on ship to party country.

For this scenario - how can be the enhacement achived. is it thru user exit or BADI or BAPI or can be achieved in Normal transaction.

kindly give your suggestions for this thread.

Regards

PP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Taxes are determined during pricing u2013 taxes are defined as a separate condition type and included in the pricing procedure.

Tax determination in SD is dependent on the country of the delivering plant (departure country) and on the country of the ship-to party (destination country).

To determine the tax classification, the customer and material master are accessed with the departure country.

The condition records are accessed with the departure country and the destination country.

The Departure country is the Country of delivering plant and the Destination country is the Country of ship-to party. But you can change it manually in order header (VBAK- STCEG_L).

But if you wand a different from the standard, maybe note 10560 will help.

I hope that the information are helpful.

regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sir

how to configure this VBAK-TAXK1 based on Customer master tax. Customer tax already maintained sample is 1. But when i entered in both sold / ship nothing happens. Vbak-TAXK1 remained blank. No variant Exist for my sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

tax determination is done on the basis of ship to party...

if ship to party is different to sold to party then maintain different master data for that

regards

chander

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PP,

I hope I under stud you properly !!

Ship to party nothing but ship to customer ,so you can continue wuth the same configuration.

System will pick the taxes based on the ship to party (i.e Ship to customer) which is maintained in the sales order.

If you are going to deliver the goods different ship to party than sold to party then you need to create master data for that ship to party seperatly then you need to assign that ship to party in the sold to party customer master ->in partner function tab.

When you craete sales order for that sold to party system will give the information about ship to parties from this you can select.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Again the MWST condition must be based on the sales document type.While choosing the document type the the tax determination as said earlier - it should be ship to party country instead of customer country.

Assuming the customer master data has been created to maintain the different ship to party seperately.

If i want to maintain the documents as per the above scenario - is it possible to change ? If yes - just change the MWST in the document type or anything to be done?

Regards

PP