cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not execute action 'Repeat' - Runtime Workbench, Message Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have many messages in state "system error" in the adapter engine. Now we corrected the cause of the error and are trying to execute them again. There is a new button called "resend" when you are in the Message Monitoring / Message Overview page and select a row with messages in waiting or error status.

So, when I click this button, I'm getting this error:

Could not execute action 'Repeat'; error: '{1}' 
processAction( IView, IViewData, UIPeriod, IAttribute, IAttribute ). 
Process exception to perform the action: RESTART. 
Message: com.sap.aii.af.service.statistic.proxy.ProcessorException

Some of you have any idea about it?

thanks.

roberti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberti

When you corrected this error. You can cancel as well as resend this message from RWB itself. There will be options like resend and cancel in RWB

Looks like these messages are stuck from long time and

processAction( IView, IViewData, UIPeriod, IAttribute, IAttribute ).

Delete the messages with system error and use resend for partial send message or waiting message. Your errored messages have lost the state so IView is not having values to process it.

Thanks

Gaurav

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still not solved, but closing with no solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, but you never can delete a message in a productive system. Of course you can if you want, but you know that you will probably have problems because receiver didn't get the important information, causing inconsistent state.

The resend button is shown when you select messages in rwb with detailed view. If you select the summarized view (selecting source of selection as "database(overview)" - available only for stack 13 and later), you have a repeat button, with should have the same functionality of resend button on the detailed view - the difference is that repeat button resends all the messages in a single action. The problem that I'm trying to show you is at repeat button.

I have already resend all those messages, selecting each one on detailed view and clicking in resend button, but I would like to know if somebody has already found the problems on the repeat button, and if found a solution for that.

Thanks.

roberti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this an EOIO scenario? Try cancelling all those in system error & then resend the the waiting message.

regards

Unni