Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy in PI System

S0004343680
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI all,

i have a scenario :

my source system is PI (App.sys)(client 01) from where i am sending the data to my PI (IS)(client 02 ) using ABAP Proxy. And from there i have send the data to my 3rd party Business system using JUDD adapter.

i am able to send the data from my 01 client(AS) to 02 client(IS), but i am not able to send it to my 3rd party system, i can see sucess message in 01 client(AS).

i am getting error RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC

i have checked SLDCHECK it is good.

my Configuration in ID is also good.i have Checked in Test Configuration of my ID.it is showing success.

is there any other Configuration required

pl help me out in finding the Solution..

thanks.

kalyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

S0004343680
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi all

thank u for u r replay , problem resolved .. , some configuration were missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Hope you have performed the following step :

1. Created business system in SLD and using it, if not than business service with proper inbound interface attached to it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Test configuration not works always.

Check with your ID configurations for receiver determination and check whether system or service defined has the expected ASYNC interface.

If you are using service then you have added the target interface or not?

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you have RFC connection for the Third Party system , please check , make sure it is working fine and get us the trace error report in SXMB_MONI , hope you can get more clear report fro it

Thanking you

Sridhar

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to create receiver determination and other required objects in ID for communicating with your 3rd party system. Is is it created in SLD as a Business system? or u r using it as a service?

VJ