cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change SO pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have created SO, but the pricing procedure determation is error. After change configuration, I want to update the pricing procedure determation in the SO , I don't want to cancel the SO. Have any method?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

it is not possible to determine a new pricing procedure in the order afterwards if the order is created.

But if you change the same pricing procedure in customizing (for example you crate a new condition in the pricing prcedure) then it should be possible if you trigger a new pricing in the order, that the new condition will be determine.

But the best way should be to create a new order.

Please attend the note 388112.

regards

Claudia

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete sold to party and ship to party in T.code VA02 and press enter. System will show an "error enter sold to party", then re-enter the sold to party and ship to party, it might work.

Other wise you have to create a fresh order.

Regards

Ranganath

tariq_aziz
Participant
0 Kudos

NO, the pricing procedure cannot be changed once the order is created. As it takes a cue from the various determination factors: Customer, Document, and likewise.

A new sales order is imperative, moreover new determination tis to be available to 'fetch' a different pricing procedure, else once again you would have the SAME procedure showing up on your screen.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

not possible to change the pricing procedure...create new order after changing the assignment in OVKK

regards

chander

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi fanhua lan

As far as i understood you want to change the pricing procedure once you create the sales order.But it is not possible to change the pricing procedure after creating the sales order .You need to close the order or delete the order and then create another order then you can maintain the pricing procedure as per you requirement and make sure that you are changing the pricing procedure in OVKK.

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it is not possible. Once you create a sale order and if you want to change the pricing procedure itself, you have to cancel and create a fresh order. On the other hand, if you have included any condition type in the pricing procedure what is flowing in sale order and you want to include that condition type in sale order, you can try by entering manually in condition tab.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to item level in sales order -> click on conditions -> you will see Update Pricing button over there -> click on that -> you will get a Pop Up screen -> select "B" over there -> it will carry out new pricing for your sales order.

But, why do you want to update this pricing in exisitng sales order as it is incomplete ? Why don't you create a new sales order itself ?

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you reply.

I don't want to update condition type. I can change SO pricing procedure. According to other's reply, The SO pricing procedure can't be changed when the SO is created.