cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Invoice xxxxxxxx was printed in October and the invoice has a dollar amount on it. If you try to print it today you will get a $0 invoice. How did this happen?

thanks

mk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to say that the invoice for which you had taken print in October had some value on it and now you are not getting any value populated on the print out ?

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yaa

Exactly....

plz help me...

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tell me one more thing.. is this happening for only one invoice or for all invoices created, printed in October ? if is is happening with all then get the help of ABAP'er who will see the changes in the program associated with your invoice output type wherein logic for pulling out the net value on printout might have been commented by mistake...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Happening with 1-2 consequent invoice....

Ok on e more issue:

there is 2 field under foreign trade tab - organisation in Billing document

1. FT basis doc category

2. Ref Doc No.

which is not maintained .. so kindly tell me wher these data has to be maintained?

In Mat. Master that is not thereu2026

plz giude me...

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

may be a remote chance ......

invoice might get cancelled ?

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think it has any relevance for your issue, but you may check the foreign trade data in the reference delivery document for your invoices.. if it is not there as well in delivery then it'll not flow to your invoice.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That Foreien traderelated query was differant.

I just want to get clarification on Invoice printing ,,,

there is no such connection between forien trade and invoice 0 value printind error.

sorry for making confusion ..

so finally i need help on "why invoice is getting 0 value today?

thanks in advance..

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>Hi, Tell me one more thing.. is this happening for only one invoice or for all invoices created, printed in October ? if is is happening with all then get the help of ABAP'er who will see the changes in the program associated with your invoice output type wherein logic for pulling out the net value on printout might have been commented by mistake...

>Hrishi

Check with your ABAP guy on above suggestion..

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Please search OSS note on "PHANTOM TEXTS', this kind of problem comes only in very old and stable systems. may be related to buffer clearance.

Mahesh