cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Path to object does not exist at Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have a scenario asynchronous/syncrhonous: file to rfc and get back response rfc to other file. I have 3 communication channel: 1 sender file, 1 receiver file, 1 receiver RFC. The communication channel sender file show the follow error:

Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Path to object does not exist at Request, the whole lookup name is localejbs/AF_Modules/Request/ResponseBean.

I do not understand how modules(AF_Modules/Request/ResponseBean) in adapter works, the documents that I have found I am not much has clarified, could someone please explain and tell me something's error?

very thanks,

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Progirl, in this guide I have based my scenenario

After correcting the error indicating Prateek, which gives the error now is:

008-12-05 09:43:03 Success The message was successfully transmitted to endpoint http://cropi-204:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW.

2008-12-05 09:43:03 Success RRB: forwarding the response message : ba9da210-c2a8-11dd-cc35-000c299a1d9c

2008-12-05 09:43:03 Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Application response can not be send using the call method.

2008-12-05 09:43:03 Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.af.service.util.transaction.api.TxManagerException: Unable to roll back transaction: com.sap.engine.services.ts.exceptions.BaseIllegalStateException

2008-12-05 09:44:00 Success Channel cc_flatfile_funcion_z: Entire file content converted to XML format

2008-12-05 09:44:00 Success Channel cc_flatfile_funcion_z: Send binary file "
cropi-204\sapmnt\trans\demoxi\file.txt". Size 734 with QoS EO

2008-12-05 09:44:00 Success RRB: entering RequestResponseBean

2008-12-05 09:44:00 Success RRB: suspending the transaction

2008-12-05 09:44:00 Success RRB: calling the messaging system with timeout 300000 ...

2008-12-05 09:44:00 Success Trying to put the message into the call queue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

I recently faced the same problem with a similar scenario.

Make sure that you type correctly the parameters in adapter module tab.

Have a look at https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/file-rfc-file%2528without+bpm%2529 mentioned above. and be carefull with the parameters used there.

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the receiver agreement, you might have configured the file receiver communication channel name instead of the RFC receiver communication channel name.

Also check the module parameters in the sender file CC

Processing sequence:

Module name Module type Module key

AF_Modules/RequestResponseBean Local Enterprise Bean 1

CallSapAdapter Local Enterprise Bean 2

AF_Modules/ResponseOnewayBean Local Enterprise Bean 3

Module configuration:

Modulekey parameter name parametervalue

1 passThrough true

3 receiverChannel <File receiver CC>

3 receiverService <Receiver service name>

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think in the file sender you are specifying QOS as BE.

Please change it ti EO

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prateek,

I've removed the '/' and continues to give the same mistake?, have you any documentation?, I do not know what happens..

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through this wiki.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/file-rfc-file%2528without+bpm%2529&;

Edited by: Progirl Progirl on Dec 5, 2008 2:18 PM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your module name localejbs/AF_Modules/Request/ResponseBean is incorrect. Use

localejbs/AF_Modules/RequestResponseBean - No "/" between Request and Response

Regards,

Prateek