Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download transactions in user menu in Excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please help in finding a way to download transactions which are in user menu in to an excel sheet.

Please help me.......

Very thanks

Sujith

12 REPLIES 12

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try downloading from table AGR_TCODES for the roles assigned to a user

0 Kudos

But i actually want a specific main folder in menu and all transactions under it to be downloaded along with there names

Thanks

Sujith

0 Kudos

Here is a workaround:

create a composite role with the same roles that are assigned to the user.

maintain the composite role's menu and integrate the menus of the included single roles.

print the menu, this will pop up a window with the menu. Now you can use copy and paste or save the list in a pc file.

This will not work if composite roles are assigned to the user because composite roles cannot include other composite roles.

0 Kudos

Give a try to AGR_HIER table

Cheers !!

Zaheer

0 Kudos

Very Simple!!!

Why do you make this complicated...

The transactions in user menu is pulled from the transactions which are assigned to the user. The roles contained the transactions.

You can enter into SUIM and there are lot of options which you can choose - User by Complex Selection Criteria or Transactions Option.

Let me know if it works...

Thanks and Regards

Arun R

0 Kudos

> The transactions in user menu is pulled from the transactions which are assigned to the user.

Not true. The values in S_TCODE authorizations do not have to be the same as those in the menu, and typically will not be either.

If you base your analysis on those 2 being the same, you will make some errors and miss some of the entry points.

You might as well ignore S_TCODE all together....

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

>

> Very Simple!!!

Ya, i agree but with table AGR_HIER (*) which gives you the role menu.

Just to add to Julius, you won't find folders, weblinks etc in S_TCODE.

Cheer !!

Zaheer

0 Kudos

The weblinks, reports, query would be added via the PFCG ---> Menu Tab.

This would not pull the values if there any manual additions in S_TCODE.

If there are no manual additions for the authorisation objects S_TCODE, this should work.

Thanks and Regards

Arun R

0 Kudos

> The weblinks, reports, query would be added via the PFCG ---> Menu Tab.

>

> This would not pull the values if there any manual additions in S_TCODE.

Yes, this will pull all the values which are proposed for those other types of objects, but you will not see them in S_TCODE - unless it proposes an S_TCODE for an rfc or a service.... but that would make no sense what-so-ever....

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Can any one please answer my question please??

I tried all the ways that you have provided. But my requirement is not met.

Edited by: Sujith Menon on Dec 5, 2008 10:16 AM

0 Kudos

I am not sure now what you are looking for... AGR_HIER (and AGR_HIERT) should have provided you with what is there in the role menu.

Cheers !!

Zaheer

0 Kudos

Hi

Why not try report PRGN_PRINT_AGR_MENU - this will print the role menu, you can then download it from the menu (System -> List -> Save )

Regards

Morten