Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition exclusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have the following requirement

Issue 1 . Sales order is created and it will have the discount condtion X1( conditoin exclsuion mainatined to pick X1 over X2 and assigned to da pricing pro), and the invocing would also show the same conditions.

1. If a returns order is created with reference an invoice, it should pick the same condition as in the invoice and in this case X1

2. If a return order is created without reference an invoice, it should pick the condition X2 over X1 from the condition records.

When you raise the credit note.

in scenario 1, it should again pick the condtions frm the returns order to the invoice(credit returns), pick condition X1

in scenario 2, it should again pick the condtions frm the returns order to the invoice(credit returns), pick condition X2.

To overcome the issue 1, i created and assigned a new pricing procedure to the returns order type so that picks the condition X2 over X1 when created without reference.

Delivery to billing copy controls are maintaind to keep conditions unchanged('D"), but since the pricing procedure is attached to the same billing type, when raising the credit memo it alwasy picks the condtion X2 even when created with reference.

I think the condition exclusion in the pricning pro take priority over copy controls.

Can some one please suggest me a away i can do this?

Thanks

Keshini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As pointed out earlier, you can use requirements routine column in the pricing procedure. Provide your requirement details to an ABAPer, who can develop the routine (in transaction code VOFM). You can assign the routine in the pricing procedure against the condition types.

You need not maintain two pricing procedure for this.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please let me know where the pricining routine needs to be written.. let me know where i need to write the code/ is it requirement/ cond base val or cond val

should the logic be

If the order type is u201CRETu201D and order is NOT created with reference to billing(Reference doc field initial)

Inactivate the condition X1.

Else.

Exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two pricing procedures are not reqd for this requirement.

One Possible Solution:

you can have a Requirement routine (T.code VOFM) written to address this reqmnt.

If ord type "returns" and based on doc flow table VBFA you can determine if it is stand alone or created with reference. if created stand along then the routine to take the value from X2.

For this you can have different subtotals assigned for X1 (Ex:Subtoatal D)and X2(Ex Subtotal E) and Price (Subtotal 2) read the value from X2 sub total field directly.

Please ensure if the subtotal fields are not conflicting with other condition types in your Pricing Procedure.

Regards

Sai