cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move field from Sales Header screen to general Sales tab in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use Usage Indicator as "Site Indicator" to delineate between different types of sales order for different customers. A very detailed analysis program uses this as its selection criteria. However, in general order entry, it is missed many times because of where it is entered i.e. it is not on an up front screen and because of the time taken to enter the variant config characteristics.

Is it possible to move that Usage Indicator field from the Goto --> Header --> Sales screen and put it onto the Sales tab screen in VA01/VA02/VA03 and if so, how would that be done.

Thanks

Jim Jackson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> Is it possible to move that Usage Indicator field from the Goto --> Header --> Sales screen and put it onto the Sales tab screen in VA01/VA02/VA03 and if so, how would that be done

No, this is not possible..

I have one suggesting in this case for you as below:

- Add VKAUS field in you incompletion procedure {Item Level} along with tick mark on field " Warning" which will fulfil your requirement. Means, if user doesn't enter the Usage then system will give the warning along with the fields to be maintained for the document to become complete.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Hrishi

Actually the complete field name is Usage Indicator i.e. VBAK-ABRVW - my apologies for the confusion. But that is added to in that it will not be a mandatory entry as some dpartments do not need it for their orders.

I'm trying to work out if SHD0 is the way of doing it but all it seems to mention is removing fields (making them invisible) rather than adding them to a variant for screen SAPMV45A 4440.

Regards

Jim