cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rental contract Periodic billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured the rental contract and periodic billing. When I create contract in the billing plan tab its taking full month rent for the first month and last month even though the contract started in the middle of the month and ended in the middle of the month. It should calculate for 15 days for the first and last months instead of full month. Where can I control this?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

In the billing plan type configuration you control the start date. You should check the configuration settings for the rules for determining dates.

Maintain the billing plan in configuration IMG Sale and Distribution ->Billing->Billing Plan->Define Billing Plan Types. Check and see what the plan start date rule is and compare that to the contract profile rule (VOVR) assigned. Also the contract end rule in the profile should be in sync with with the billing plan dates.

Bottom line is to make sure the rules you are using in the Contract Profile are aligned with the rules you have configured for the Billing Plan. For example there are rules defined for contract start date to end of month, contract end rule and definition of the contract validity period, etc.