cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search for G/L account in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a question regarding default data in the search function in shopping cart.

When I create a shopping cart, I don't have any data defaulted into the field for G/L account. We would like the user to open the 'area' cost assignment and make the allocation for G/L account them self.

My question is: When the user activate ' cost assignment' press on the binoculars in the field 'G/L account no., a search screen is activated. In the search screen there are some default data, company code, launguage, chart of account, etc. WHERE DOES THESE DEFAULT DATA COMES FROM?

Best regards. Kim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The GL account can be made default in the shopping cart for the user by maintaining it in the attributes for the user in PPOMA_BBP (Org Structure). I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

G/L account can't be maintained at the attribute level. It (default) is from config.

-Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Depend upon your product category that is selected in SC and Cost center the G/L Account data comes up.. in SRM there is a table called BBP_DET_ACCOUNT here the data is configured... so if you check here you will find for that particular product category what are the G/L Accounts maintained...

Hope my explanation helped you to resolve your query

sam