cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Button Processing in Macro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have created macro's with the button option.

The button is getting displayed in the planning book.

When I load the value in the planning book I have to check whether the product memo text is availble.

If the text is available Button text should be "YES" else text should be "NO".

Please let me know is it possible to do? If not is there any way ( Changing the color of the button) to indicate the user that the product holds the text or not?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Are you talking about the text associated with the material? This text is actually loaded through BW and I don't think there is any way to create a macro to check this...atleast out of box. But you can try using a program or a user exit in the macro definition and check whether the BW object has text loaded or not and then may be chnage the icon based on it....but I guess that's quite complex and not worth the effort just for checking the text is loaded to the material or not.

Please let me know if I got this right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

Thanks for your reply.

The checking part for the material memo text is done with the help of the user defined function in macros. Now I need change the color or text of the button accordingly. But not able to do that part. If possible please let me know ur thoughts. I got an user exit where we can able the button enable/disable but I don't need that.

Thanks,

Siva.