cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mitigation controls Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone !

In our company we have two GRC systems . The mitigation controls where created only on the test system.

Is it a way we can copy the mitigation controls to the production and not manually add them , one by one ?

I could not find a export mitigation option ..

Thanks in advance for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI David

You can do this if you are using GRC 5.3

There is a feature to export the mitigating controls, owners, monitors etc in the Mitigation Tab under utilities.

Nitin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved with update on 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now that we have on Test GRC system with 5.3 version and one GRC with an older 5.2 i want to perform tests so we can update the Productive GRC.

Problem is again the mitigation controls..There are so many exports in 5.3 but in 5.2 we habe only access through CC_debugger to export the tables.

I managed to export and import to the new 5.3 , but still some data is missing..

In 5.3 you have also the choice to set the MitControls on a logical system ..in 5.2 not .

I am wondering if someone has transfered data (Mitigating Controls) from 5.2 to 5.3 .

Also on the test system the number of the user is not the correct one. Its showing a smaller amount although i did a user sync. Maybe i will do a full sync and it will change.