cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Proforma Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create Proforma invoice for intercompany . I.e Proforma Invoice Between Delivering Company and ordering company.

I have suceesfully created Intercompany billing i.e LF- IV .

Please help me if it requires any special copying routine.

Helpful answer will be rewarded.

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Besides Note 833115, please also check Note 445763 "Pro forma invoice for intercompany billing".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Ref note No 445763.

Regards,

Jaiprakash.P.T

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

Go to VTFL and select the item category for your delivery type and proforma type and maintain routine 009 for the field "Copying requirements"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Actually i have already maintained this,but i need to create new SD document Category.Which is maintained in billing type.-SD Document Category--5.(Intercompany Billing)

I need to change this or create new one.

Can you help me to create new SD Documnet Category.

Regards

Amit

Edited by: Amit Gupta on Dec 4, 2008 5:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I guess SAP has not desinged an intercompany proforma invoice. if you choose U as your billing category, it just becomes a copy of F8 that is the custome proforma invoice.

Check OSS note 833115. It should help you solve your problem

Summary of this Note is below

Proceed as follows to create a proforma invoice for intercompany billing without delivery reference:

1. Create a new billing type in Customizing (such as 'ZIVA'), to which you copy the document type 'IVA IB order-related'.

Then make the following adjustments:

a) Name: Proforma IVA

b) Sales document category: '5' Intercompany invoice

c) Transaction group: '7' Billing documents

d) Statistics: ' ' (no statistics)

e) Invoice list type: ' ' (no invoice list type)

f) Cancellation billing type: ' ' (no cancellation billing type)

g) Account Determination Procedure: ' ' (no procedure)

2. When copying, confirm the dialog box

'Is this entry also relevant for copying control?'

with 'Yes'.

This ensures that the following entries (default) are created in the copying control for billing documents with all the relevant item categories.

a) TA to ZIVA

b) G2 to ZIVA

c) L2 to ZIVA

3. Copy requirement 036 or your customer-specific requirement to requirement 836 ('IVA Proforma') and change this requirement in accordance with the attached proposed solution.

4. For new entries, make the following changes at item level for all relevant item categories in the copying control for billing documents:

Copying requirement: '836 IVA Proforma'

Positive or negative quantity: '0' (Zero).

5. Copy the RVIVAUFT report or your customer-specific report to a ZZIVAUFT report and change this report in accordance with the attached proposed solution.

Then you can create a proforma invoice, in which the new PROFORMA parameter is selected when you execute the ZZVIVAUFT report

Thanks

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In standard SAP the copying routine between LF and F8 is 009 - Dlv rel Proforma Header . As in the earlier rely said you will need to create the proforma manually by VF01 selecting F8 as the billing type.

Prase

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VTFL choose your delivery type LF or (any other delivery type if you are using inthe process) and billing type F8 header details maintain copying requirements 009

This will create Proforma Invoice

In VF01 you have to choose the billing type as F8 manually

Regards

Raja