cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After giving billing block in sales order still able to bill the document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I created one milestone billing and assigned to item category and sales document type.

in billing plan i had given billing block and also 2 proposed dates.

now when i am creating sales document system is coping all the information from billing plan.

it has billing block also

but when i am creating billing document with referance to sales order its not blocking.

in copy control i made the same setting as we had in credit memo request to credit memo.

on credit memo request it is working properly but in my order its not working

so can any body will help where i was getting wrong.

regards

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member335765
Discoverer

Hi,
To solve this issue you just need to assign the Billing Block to Billing Type.

Regards,

Muhammad Nasr

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

In spro-img-sd-biing-billing plan-milestone billing (choose yours) there under the billing data section there is tab Billing Block choose there 02 or 01 depending on your reqt. Save.

Try again.The billing block now will be automatically proposed in billing plan section of sales order.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you given default billing block in billing plan?

Check the settings in OVBJ.

In General we don't maintain date proposals(default billing dates) in billing plan OVBM t.code.

We manuualy enter the billing dates in sales order header or item level.

If you maintain billing block in Billing plan (OVBJ) .

When you maintain billing dates in sales order, system automatically defualts the billing block.

Regards.

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra and MM,

I have maintain billing block in OVBJ.

And in sales order it is copying all the data with billing block but still its not blocking.

I have maintained 02 in billing plan but its not blocking .

I tried given 08 in billing plan but still its not blocking. Made changes in sales order also regarding blocking but still its not blocking.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think system will not allow you to do billing.

Can you check billing block field in sales order Header / Item. Billing plan tab for your billing dates.

If billing block is there to billing dates, then you can't do billing.

Otherwise, do not maintain default billing dates in billing plan type OVBM. Try to maintain billing dates in sales order manually.

In sales order creation, go to billing plan tab enter billing date and %, system automatically defaults the billing block and billing type and billing amounts.

I hope you are using milestone billing percentage base.

Regards,

Chandra