Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy DMS Administration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to administarte EasyDMS centrally

How can I set all EasyDMS parameters (backend-system etc.) for all users, analog to SAPgui? I cannot expect Admin-Know-How of normal SAP-user. Now I have to set each EasyDMS parameter for each user individually...

Thanks and kind regards

Natalya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please explain which all parameters you need to set..

for logon data about systems - you can set up a logon.ini file which is anyways set by standard SAP logon pad (it should be in c:\windows directory)..once u create this logon.ini file, you can distribute it to the users from a central location - one script to copy this file to particualr location will do the task..

if any specific things you are looking for, please post it here..

you never know that there may be some options to do it..or someone has found a way

regards,

anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, thanks! My basis guys solved this problem!

Former Member
0 Kudos

great! what was the problem?

rgds

anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

my basis guys wrote a script to set SSO-Setttings for all users automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

so which means easy administration

rgds

anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Natalya,

To tell you frankly, this is one of the issues which we have a problem with in our organization as well. It means each time you configure easy dms for a user, somebody has to set up this parameters manually for each user. I think this is a draw back for easy dms.

If at all there is a way to overcome this, you can check with the operating system guys to set up a script which will install the software and parameters associated with it when the user logs on into the network for the first time into your company network.