Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find earlier profile?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made modification in a role and moved from DEV to QAS.Before transporting customizing changes I checked profiles in both DEV & QAS systems, found same.

But now after transporting changes, it's showing profile not generated.

Could anybody please tell me how to check earlier profile, before customizing changes moved.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually the role was imported in 2004, again now we did changes and moved into QAS.

In PRD, I checked profile, its same as DEV, but changes not yet moved to PRD.

Any other way i can check earlier profile: table level, etc...some change history...etc

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find out the earlier transport request for the same role from the import queue and you can re-import this transport request. You will get earlier profile.

You can also check production system profile if it is there.

Regards,

Sneha

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually the role was imported in 2004, again now we did changes and moved into QAS.

In PRD, I checked profile, its same as DEV, but changes not yet moved to PRD.

Any other way i can check earlier profile: table level, etc...some change history...etc

0 Kudos

> ...some change history...etc

In DEV look at tr. SUIM, subtree change documents.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in SUIM change documents for profiles. It will give you the specific date and the addition of authorization objects and deletion of authorization objects.

Regards,

Sneha

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. It,s not showing there