cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table /SCMB/SPLRXLOGD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While monitoring the SCM system i found that the table /SCMB/SPLRXLOGD is rapidly growing.I was unable to get any information regarding the table on service market place.From the table description it is showing as XML Application Log.

I would like to know what data it is storing how i can avoid the table growing.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked OSS note 1291886?

Please run the transaction /SCMB/SPLREP_DISPLOG, click on "Delete Old Entries" and confirm with "Yes".

Cheers

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yellappa,

as you correctly found out this table store data about processed XML files. The more XML files are processed the faster the table is growing.

Basically it's never recommended to delete any kind of logs in a SAP system cause only the logs determines what happend in the system. So the logs are the only possibility in order to comprehend in the future what happend in the past.

You should figure out if this certain log is needed for your business processes and needs to remain.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tibor,

Thanks for the reply, I am unable to find out the configuration required to stop logging.As I checked with some colleague, at thier end the table is empty and is not occuipying the space.

In my case the database is growing fast, and the fastest growing table is /SCMB/SPLRXLOGD.This table is storing the sales order data of R/3.

Kindly suggest if there is any configuration to stop logging.

Thanks and Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yellappa,

Currently, we are facing with the same issue related to the table /SCMB/SPLRXLOGD.

Could you find more information about it?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Januario Faria.