cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration in Java Mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks, Here I am in real Need of Some inputs regarding JAVA Mapping. Actually I am working on the Change of a scenario. I just Added some fields to the interface. I added these fields on the Sender structure and the receiver structure.

I did mapping also for the added fields. Till XI part its working fine. The problem is When I see the Interface mapping they are using the Java Class Mapping as well with the message mapping.

I am very new to JAVA. I dont know even A..B..C..D of JAVA. That is the reason I am waiting for some to help from our Community.

Here are some inputs regarding the JAVA mapping. I did some research and find out that they are using the JAVA Mapping for XML Validation. So I came to know that we dont need to change the JAVA files. Java file just reads the Incoming structure and writes to the receiver. Inside the JAVA mapping it is using the XSD file to capture the incoming structure.

Here is the problem, when I double clik on the java mapping, it is heading to the Imported archives in which we are having .java, .class, .XSD files already imported with some path information. when I just check the code by double clicking the XSD structure it is showing the old XSD. it is not updated with the added fields. So when ever I am testing the Interface its throughing an exception.

Can any body please help me out in this matter.

As i am not going to change the JAVA files, Do I need to install the J2SDK in my local Machine.

What ever the path is showing in the imported archives, will that be in the XI server or again in our local machine. Do we need to create the folders to save any files on our local machines.

I am in need to change the XSD file in the path. where I need to change the XSD.

can any body please gimme the clear process regarding java part which I need to follow to complete my development. even though i completed 80% of my development I am struggling with this config from past 4 days. Please help me out. Looking for the positive responses.

Thanks,

Ramana Avula.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helllooooo... Any inputs on this.

Regards,

Ramana

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi do one thing

Export the whole imported archive for e.g let the name be ABC.

When you click on ABC you find .java .class & XSD file.

export the archive with a .jar extension

for e.g ABC.jar

Now open this jar file with winzip.

you will see the three files i.e. .class .java & XSD

Now using winzip just replace the old XSD with new

The name should be same.

Take care if the XSD file is not present inside any folder

if so then replace it inside that directory only and not outside any folder

for e.g. /com/company/ folder have your .java & class file

but /com/company/xsd/abc.xsd is your xsd file

so replace it in appropriate folder only

And then reimport it back in the same archive