cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In order related to order quantity and confirmed quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Experts

My client Scenario: In order level I am entering ordr quantity eg: 100 quantity of material X. I saved the order. This order observed by the General manager based on demand he confirms the quantity eg: 50 quantity of material X. Its a make to stock scenario only. Based on the confirmed quantity I have to send the Order confirmation output to customer.

How I capture the order quantity and confirmed quantity in same order withoutchanging the order quantity. At the end of the day I have to take the report party how much quantity I ordered and how much i confirmed.

Thank u in advance

Regards

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this can acheived by doing partial deliveries as per the demand.

For this you can create different schedule lines in which you can enter delivery date & quantity as per requirement.

If material is in stock on the entered delivery date system will confirm that quantity only.

The same you can use in report or use the standard sale order report VA05 to get the status of despatch.

Regards,

Savita Swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions plz

Thank u

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sree,

I hope, this must fit, somewhat in to your requirement.

T. Code: SE16

Table Name: VBEP, and hit "Enter".

On to next screen, Key-in Sales Document No. range (if, wanna run report for selected Sales Docs. only; else run for all) and Execute (F8).

Now, from Menu bar,

Settings --> Format List --> Choose Fields

Field: WMENG - Order Qty

Field: BMENG - Confirmed Qty

Copy the same against your Sales Doc. in Report.

Hope, this may helpful, some extent.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u all for quick replay

customer ordered 100 quantity

In schedulines confirmed quantity field can I enter 50 quantity even though stock is available(Why because its a Demand product i want to give 50 quantity only even though he ordered 100 quantity)

Same case Customer ordered 100 quantity bit i want to give 110 quantity can I change shedulines ( stock is available) I want to 110 quantity this product not that much demand i will charge 110 quantity no free.

Can I enter manually confirmed quantity in scheduline confirmed quantity field above case without changing the order quantity.

Thank u

regards

Sree

Edited by: sree sree on Dec 4, 2008 11:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the order quantity, confirmed quantity, delivered quantity, in the schedule lines tab of the item level data. This should help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

VA05 is a standard report where confirmed quantity is included.

if you wish to send an output to the customer based on confirmed quantity, you must have ABAPer create an output form that uses confirmed quantity (table VBEP and field BMENG).

regards.