cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong date or pgi reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have an issue, i have done OTC , in that bcoz of some problems i need to cancel the cycle , while doing reversal of pgi ( t.code vl09), we need to change GI date and reversal date should be same.but by overlook, say example GI DATE 15.11.2008, I have kept reversal date as 20.11.2008, so, if there is no stock on 15.11.2008 we cannot do the pgi in the back dated.

my question is there any solution to overcome this kind of situation..

regards,

ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use mb1b mov ty 311.give the posting date as u want here.also, u can keep the st.loc same.stock will get updatedin that posting date & u can do delivery

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipathi,

i did the pgi reversal on the date 20.12.2008 instead 20.11.2008, requesting ur valuable inputs......

regards,

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do PGI in the current current date itself.

Regards,

R.Janakiraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear lakshmipathi,

actually pgi in back dated is mentioned for hrishi, to clarify his doubt in the previous thread,

and my question to u as per ur explanation is if that happened by mistake , what cud be the alternate solution...

hope no confusions....

regards,

ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshmipathi,

i use to follow the same process as u rightly said, but my problem is by overlook i have taken reversal on 20th nov, instead 15th, so, how to tackle it....

hi hrishi,

i mean after doing pgi on 15th nov, the stock position is zero, so when u reverse the goods on 20th, is it possible to do the pgi again on back dated 15th nov....

hope iam clear ..

regards,

ram.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

On your comments "is it possible to do the pgi again on back dated 15th nov....", I have already indicated that it is not possible. It is only possible on 20-11-08.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishi,

First of all thanks for ur valuable inputs, my question is that say i have done pgi on 15.11.2008,(say example inventory is zero) ...... but i reversed the stock on 20.11.2008, so after making corrections in the delivery document can we do the pgi on 15.11.2008....

regards,

ram.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

No again you can do PGI only for 20-11-08. Also for information, in VL09, after maintaining the shipping point and delivery number once you execute the transaction, a screen will appear where there is a field "Define Date". If you click this tab, a small box will appear with "Local date" as editable option. You have to maintain the same date as the date on which you have done the PGI. In that way, you can reverse the stock for the same date.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now, my question to you is if stock was not there on 15.11.2008 then how come you were able to create the delivery & PGI'ed it ???

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> if there is no stock on 15.11.2008 we cannot do the pgi in the back dated

what do you want to say from above line ?

Also, it is not mandatory that your reversal date should be equal to your PGI date... You change the reversal date only b'coz of the posting period is not open and you want to post in previous posting period... thats it...

Hrishi