Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order stock from Projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

The Scenerio is,

I am procuring materials through project. Generally it will go into project stock, If it is mentioned as a stock item. But my requirement is, the procured material has to go into salesorder stock.( Bcoz delivery of material happening in SD thrpugh sales order.) Is that possible? If yes, what are all the settings, I have to do in PS module and other modules,if required. But the cost(Planned/Actual) has to be captured against Project.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are creating a PR from project , the "OPTT" customizing

1.Should have the "D" setting for "Sales Doc- Project" setting.

and in the sales order that is relevant to the project , you must have the WBS element assignment

Both the project and the Sales order should have the material ! project having it as being procured ( to take care of PR & PO generation )

and the SO having the material as being delivered ( to do the delivery and billing of the material supplied )

The Sales order should have the material production or procurement getting triggered through the item category ( and the material master's MRP Type ) and the requirement type !!

All these settings once maintained, you can have GR of material to Sales order stock !

Best Regards,

M.Amarendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

u CAN DO DELIVERY THROUGH PROJECT STOCk AS WELL AS SALES ORDER STOCK

check req type in sales order in procurment tab page.

see the details in tran ovzg for this req type

check what stock it allows to deliver

u configer accouring to ur req.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Exact question is,

I am procuring material from projects. If it has to go into salesorder stock, wat is the Account assignment category...From PS side, wat is the settings i have to do...Once I have done MIGO, it has to show in salesorder stock.

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

D