0 Kudos

Hi all

I have the following situation in one of my invoice

Payer: DOMESTIC

Bill to: DOMESTIC

Sold to: FOREIGN

In our company only domestic customer need to pay vat

When i produce the invoice it came out with VAT ; 0.00

As I know what determine the content of the invoice came from the bill to.

despite this I get invoice with vat 0

Please your help

Thanks

Eyal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to what has already been said, please check your customer master and see what is the corresponding bill to for the sold to party maintained. Since it is different check the tax class in the billing tab of the sales area details. Then check your condition rate for the same.

This will solve your issue

regds

Jude

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Eyal

Can you please let me know what tax classification you have maintained for these customers (Sold To, Payer, Bill To).

Of course, you may be aware, we can force the system to take the tax from Sold To or Ship To also through IMG setting.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eyal,

There are some settings you should control in order for us to give you a precise answer.

During sales order processing, the system copies the tax classification from the tax information stored in the :

- customer master record of the payer, if the payer is different from the sold-to party and the sales tax identification number is maintained for the payer.

- ship to party, if the sales tax identification number of the ship-to party is maintained.

- sold-to party, if none of the criteria for the payer or the ship-to party are met.

During pricing, the system calculates any relevant taxes by taking the following factors into account:

- The tax classification of the customer (KNVI-TAXKD) and the material

- The country keys of the customer and the delivering plant (basically the 2 digits for the country of the plant and the payer)

After this you should control their combination (material master + customer master) in VK12 for condition type MWST - select the access sequence you're using and check the values of the condition type + validity periods.

If everything looks ok, you should check in the sales order /billing pricing determination analysis (go to the pricing tab and bellow click in the button pricing analysis and check which access sequence did the system determined for the condition type MWST.

Hope this helped....let me know.

Best regards,

Alcides Fialho