cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration of Interation Bulder( Problem with data send)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am configuring File-to-file scenario wih giving sending and receiving information .

But the Problem is when iam saving the input file in ID it is not going o the output folder .

sender details :

> FTP

> FILE (Messagetype_

> IP adress

> Folder " start with \"

> Proceesing Parametes : Exacly Once and 6 sec.

etc:

Reciver details :

> FTP

> file

> Ip adress

> folder " start with \"

> login detials

> processing details , Output file

>file type binary

anybody have idea ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>saving the input file in ID it is not going o the output folder </i>

It simply means that ur scenario is not working, try this.

1. Put file processing mode as delete in the sender communication channel/file adapter.

2. retest and see if the file is deleted from input folder and is it pooled correctly.

3. do u see an entry with chequered flag in sxmb_moni??

Try this and please let us know if sxmb_moni works?

4. input and output folder should be root to the ftp server as /input, your is wrong as"\"

Regards,

Anirban.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranadheer,

Perform the following steps for debugging.

1) Check whether the file is getting picked up from the sender folder, when the sender FTP adapter is active.

2) If first step works, then check the mapping. Run a self test on the mapping program using samples.

2) Once these two are working properly you can assure that the issue is with the receiver adpter.

Feel free to revert if you face more issues.

Regards,

Ajay

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ranadheer,

check if the File adapter in the RWB to check is in Red or Green. There might be some error in the configuration of your file adapter itself. Go through this link for the configuration of your file adapter,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e3/94007075cae04f930cc4c034e411e1/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/bc/bb79d6061007419a081e58cbeaaf28/content.htm

I would suggest that you go through this weblog for the file to file scenario and compare it against yours,

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Bhavesh