cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding component to project got Error while deploying.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai to every one , i getting Deployment Error that is

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local/Task.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/Task_power. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/Task_power. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?
 (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

what i did in project added component by copy and paste from other project that is exportfunctionality.

it is added to usedcomponents and written code to accesees method . it is getting Error like above.

Now i relaize that it copy paste component . i tried to delete that component by right click and delete on excelcomponent.

it again getting same error as above... can u help me if any one knows.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The all possible causes and solutions for this exception is explained in the wiki

check the following link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/wdjava/clusterwide%252bexception%252b-%252bfailed...

Thansk and Regards

shanto aloor

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this thread

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anup,

My issue is solved, happy to see u r reply !

But u r posting is into patch level .

i think my problem is not that much .