Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

state specific invoice number range

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All my friends,

As per my requirements I have 35 states and each states required state specific number range and this number range must change with each fiscal year so i created number range according to region define in SAP example

13 region for maha rashtra

year 8

Now number range is 80(year) 13 (region) 10000 (Invoice Number)

801310000 (Invoice series for maharashtra on fiscal year 2008)

so i have created number range like this for each state and year

My problem is i dont want each year user should assign number range series to invoice type it must determine automatically

so please suggest me how can i achieve this can i achieve this through any userexit then what logic should i use

Regards

Shambhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sarkar

One time you define the no range for the year e.g. 2008 -0801310000 2009 - 0901310000 and so on and during the billing creation check the year of the doc and take the no define agsinst the year. Or at the time of saving billing no concanate last 2 digit of the year in the billing doc no. e.g billing no is 01310000 and year is 2008 then billing no will get store as 0801310000 in this case you need not to define the same in advance.

You can use USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ) for the above purpose.

Hope u can get idea to deal with

Thx.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shambu,

Try with this User Exits with the help of ABAPer

USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

The internal number range used in the standard system is specified in the billing type table and can be changed in this user exit. This user exit is only called when the billing documents is created.

USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE_INV_DATE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

Depending on the number range, table TVFKD is used to set the billing date (country-specific requirments in Italy). USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE is automatically deactivated when this user exit is being applied.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.