cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the SAP Standard DCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to change the particular ESS Address view like enable and disable the property.SAP enable & disable the fields dynmically in DCs.How can I change the SAP standred DC?....

Please advice me........,

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes as said in above thread for customizing the Standard ESS/MSS business packages you need to configure NWDI (regarding this you can search in SDN) and also u need to have track created. Later on you should import the configuration and then you need to identify the respective DC's for your Address under Active DC's and then create a project on that DC. Then you can see that DC in your local webdynpro perspective. After modifying the code, In DC perspective you need to Checkout >activate> and then finally Release.

Regards

Raghu

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To modify ESS Application, you need to have the source code of these XSS DC's as well in your Design Time, else it will give you build errors.For this you need to have a JDI setup since the ESS and XSS are provided in two different tracks of DTR .

the used dependency of ESS Applications, using JDI is the best option to modify the ESS WebDynpro Applications.

Thanks

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To customize any Business package DC's, you need to configure NWDI, deploy your BP, get the configuration to your local NWDS, then import the DC's to your local NWDS, make changes and then save.

here is the solved thread for the same

here is a good blog on the same

PradeeP