cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed the smartform for Quotation(Sales) and a driver program which is executing fine. But, now i have to assign the quotation to the transaction VA21. For this I have to copy the Standard Program RVADOR01 to 'Zprogram' and insert the code here(How to do This?). There RVADOR01 calls a SCRIPT but here I have to call the Smartform . In the nace transaction For Application Type V1 I have copied the Output Type AN00 To ZN00.Could any one Guide me in This.

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SOLVED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have copied the Standard to Z program and Inserted my Code and got executed. Here I did is I only commented the WRITE FORMs, CONTROL Forms rest of the code is Same and Assigned ZPROGRAM and SMARTFORM to a Z output Type which is the replicate of AN00. This is executing fine when I call it from a transaction VA22.

SOLVED

Thanks & Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya Lakshmi

Please share the code what you have developed for SALES QUOTATION driver program, it is very help full..............

Thanks in Advance.........

Ganapathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not pretty sure If the print program shan palani mentioned Is avaiable. Because, most of the times the standard smartforms are not available in the server until an ADD-ON related to them is installed. So, If it is not there you have to develop your own Print Program for the smartform and then use it.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can create u r own Z-progrm and assign that in nace insted of standard program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi USHA,

I have assigned but when I execute the transaction it is not getting triggered. For this I have to copy the standard program into Z and add my code there and I need to assign it in NACE

Thanks & Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

talk to the functional guys regarding configuration of nace.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u call the FM of smatform in u r Program ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know where to insert the code after I copied the Standard Program.I mean in which Include, where to comment the Code in the standard program which calls a Script.

Thanks & regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

> I dont know where to insert the code after I copied the Standard Program.I mean in which Include, where to comment the Code in the standard program which calls a Script.

>

>

>

> Thanks & regards

You cant add the smartform Function Module in the script program. Instead create a New Print Program and then call the SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME FM and then pass the generated Smartform FM to this Function Module.

Declare internal tables..like you did in the Form Interface of the smartform and pass data to these values... Assign these internal tables to the Smartform Generated FM.

You can search in SCN for examples related to Smartform Print Program.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

copy the standard form (/SMB11/BL_SDQUO_L) and driver program of quotation(sales) and to changes to that form as per ur need and attach that to nace t.code.....

it is not possible to attach ur own zform and zprogram to nace tcode otherwise create sepe t.code for ur zdriver program .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palani,

It is Saying that /SMB11/BL_SDQUO_L program does not exists.

Regards,

VijayaLakshmi.