cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

For one inhouse produced product, goods receipt from production 101 movement( MB31) done, when i open material doc MB51, (in doc.information,FI documents)A/Cing document is not found. But, profit center document and controlling documents are found.

At the same time when the above material is delivered to customer 601 movement, here also there is no accounting doc generated.

what might be the problem?

During auditing, material cost(on average) increased to 80% from 60 to 65% (supposed to be)

Is there any link to this with the above mentioned problem?

Please guide me

Material type is finished (ZFER).

For this material type in OMS2, Quantity and Value already updated for the relevant Plant

still, the same problem

Edited by: GB BL on Dec 4, 2008 10:45 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear GB

Solution to Q1

For normal 101 movement type, you will get Accounting document but since you have used for Production Order, please check in OMJJ, whether you have maintained as follows:-

MvT::S:::Val.Upd:::Qty.upd:::Mvt::Cns::Val.strng:::Cn::TEKey:::Acct mod:::Chk acct.ass:

101:::::::::::X:::::::::::::::X:::::::::F:::::::::::::WF01::::::2::::::GBB:::::::::AUF:::::::::::X

Your assignment should be as above as otherwise, you will not get the accounting document. So please maintain as above and retry.

Solution to Q1

Go to OMBA, click on "Automatic Movements Document Type" and go to TCode VL01N / VL02N. There ensure that "Doc.Type" WL is assigned to these tcodes.

Now go to OBA7, select the document type WL and execute. There check what number range is maintained and ensure that the same is assigned in FBN1.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I checked every thing and every setting is in order as you suggested

but, problem is same

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear GB

Do you mean to say that both your questions, as per my suggestion, all assignments are there. Nevertheless, have you checked in OBYC where for Transaction GBB, you should have assigned G/L Account for AUF.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)