Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shopping cart in the sourcing cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

The end user was getting the below error

"I cannot release a shopping cart when i go into the soucing cockpit and select the shopping cart technical illustrators and put in the vendor numbe r which is 1019957it comes up with this error

1 Message

Error during determn of backend follow-on doc. for shopping cart."

thanks in advance,

mohammad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually what happens is that we purchaser releases the cart then what ever he has selected should be configured in R/3 System then only PO will get created.

Things that need to checked in SRM (Monitor SC ) is that whether the company code and purchasing group should be same... (that means if the company code is uk** then purchasing group will be UKPO somthing like this)

The Account Assignment that is used for example if he has used project then that WBS element is Technically Closed (TECO) then also PO will not get created

Third thing is that check whether vendor is assigned or not...if assigned then check whether it is blocked at company code or puchasing org level..

If any of these points is true then PO will not get converted...it throws saying that "Error during determn of backend follow-on doc. for shopping cart"...because 1)the company code and pur org is not configured in r/3 System ( 2 ) Project that is used is closed (3) vendor is blocked....

Hope my explanation has helped you to resolve your query

Regards

Sameer

Answers (0)