cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line items getting repeated during printing from VF02 for output type ZD00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem regarding VF02 transaction.I have a sales order document which is having 43 line items and its output type is ZD00. now in VF02 when i am observing this document it is showing 43 line items ,but during the time of print(i.e in print preview )2 of the line items getting repeated and line items becoming 45 and also the total netwr increasing. how is this happening as i have already checked the VBRP table which is having 43 line items for that particular document.

more over it is only happening for a particular document and all the other is working fine,so may be it is a data issue.

can you guys please suggest anything where should be the problem as the data changing during the time of printing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indranil,

Just check whether there is any batch split maintained for any line item. This might be one reason.

Regards,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you mean by batch slpit?can you please elaborate a little exactly

Former Member
0 Kudos

debug the smartform to get to the exact cause.

check that u hv cleared work areas and internal tables at appropriate places.

rest it dificult to guess the problem frm here. debugging the form will definately point out the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have cleared the work area and internal table. but the question is if it is beacuse of smartform problem then it should happen for every document,but it is coming for only one particular document.

rests are giving proper result after printing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

open ur billing doc in vf02 the infont of line item see if an icon with a PLUS(+) sign is present if yes then click on it. what opens up is called a batch split

Former Member
0 Kudos

no batch split is maintained for any line item i hv checked

Former Member
0 Kudos

u must be populating ur line items in initialization. check if 83 line items are populating or 85 then where ur line items are being printed i.e in main area. hard code a break point thr and check in debugging mode each and every line item.