cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Inspection plan for different material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We need to do same set of inspection for different material. I have created one Inspection plan with MIC for one material and plant.

How to attach this inspection for different material? Is it a valid scenario?.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi m,

You can use same set of inspection for Different materials.

For this, Go to Inspection plan in change mode, click on material assignments and add the materials for which you want to have the same inspection along with plant and Group counter.

Same inspection plan will get assigned to all materials in Inspection lots.

Regards

Venkat.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If we do this, material description will be the same for all the materials as original material. How to get the correct material description?

Krishna Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pl note following pre requisites during Material-Task List Assignments

1 You create the link between the material type and the task list type in Customizing.

2 The unit of measure for the material is the same as the unit of measure defined in the task list header

Choose Task Lists --> Material-task list assignments.The material-task list assignments overview screen appears.

Edit the group counter, material plant for each assignment:

When an inspection lot is created, the system calls the task list for inspecting a material that corresponds most closely to the material/task list allocation

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear m230119,

Follow the steps to meet the requirement,

- Run trx QP01/02, enter the Inspection plan group number or Material Number and plant.

- Click on the "Material Assignment", Button.

- Assign all the materials having the same set of MIC to it.

- Save.

Dear Krishna,

I think you are talking about the Task list (TL) description same as per all the materials assigned to it, which is not possible in the short text of the TL description. But as a temp. option you can manage the list of material descriptions assigned to the task list, in the long text for the Task list description. And can give the Short text such as "Common Inspection plan"

Or even then you need the task list (inspection plan) description same as the material have then, you have to create that much task lists. That can become easier by copying the Task list.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shubhash/Venkat

I agrre with your answer ....i just want to add one more query

i have created inspection plan with XXXX code with inspection point and sample drawing procedure with group number 7000000, where i want to confirm physical sampling through QPR4.

The same plan i want to create with YYYY code without sample drwaing procesure and inspection point, where i dont want to do confirm sampling activity through QPR4..

in case of above can i assign same plan to different material????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AYK,

!!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

You have not furnished your query in proper words here. I am not getting what exactly you are looking for???

If you want to have two inspection plans, one with Physical Samples and another with No Physical samples then go ahead system will not bother you. All you need to do is Assign the material to both these plans.

System will Populate a window while attaching the Task list to the Lot and pick the relevant one here.

At other hand if you just want to skip the QPR4 process then kindly change the Sample Drawing procedure. Deactivate the Indicator for "Confirmation" there.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (0)