cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notifications to be sent to the requester

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently implementing the ECS scenario for SRM 5.0. We have a requirement where email has to be sent to the requester to perform the confirmation 7 days after the delivery date in the PO. A second reminder has to be sent 14 days after the first email.

To achieve this, we're using the BADI BBP_ALERTING. We've written the logic. But we're not very sure how will this get activated and how will the emails be sent. Do we have to run any job?

If anyone has any inputs for this, pl let me know.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

Were you able to resolve this requirement, if so please share the steps and process.

thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmi

within BADI, BBP_ALERTING, have you implemented method BBP_EVENTS_ANALYZE? have you created a new event? I am new to this BADI, will very much appreciate if you could provide your sample code for your scenario.

thanks very much!

revi_wiratman
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Lakshmi,

Which BADI method do you implement? I don't have an experience on all methods, but I know that method BBP_EVENTS_DET_RECIPIENTS is triggered when you run program RSWFSLSDLEX. This program is scheduled through transaction SWU3.

Hope this helps.

Revi

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi

RSALERTPROC program may help you to get an alert messages depends on the alert category.

i am searching this badi BBP_ALERTING but it did not exist in my srm 5.0 system. Any thoushts?

Using BAdI BBP_ALERTING you can define your own events for SRM Alert Management and you can override existing (delivered) events. You can also override the standard alert categories and change the links(URLs) that the recipient uses to get to the relevant business object (document). In addition, you can use the document data to determine your own recipients.

This BadI serves to enhance and/or vary the settings of the IMG activities under

Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Event and Event Schema for Alert Management.

The following methods are available:

BBP_EVENTS_ANALYZE

Change the standard events and define your own events

BBP_EVENTS_CATEGORIZE

Change the standard alert categories

BBP_EVENTS_DET_RECIPIENTS

Change the standard recipient

BBP_EVENTS_DET_FOLLOW_UP_URL

Change the links contained in the alerts/in the messages, for example, for the link to the affected document

See also: Release Information SRM Alert Management (new)!

Requirements

In order to receive detailed information on documents, document status, and document items, we recommend that you use the following function modules (the document GUID is available as an import parameter in the individual methods):

BBP_PD_ALL_GET_DIFF

BBP_PRODOC_GETDETAIL

regards

Muthu

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

First check with your basis team whether mail notifications genearated in SCOT or not? if generated and it's not going to user then check user mail id in SU01 and run these reports

RSCONN01

RSWUWFMLEC

If notification mail itself not generated in SCOT then you have to check the BADI logic it self.

Thanks

Ravi