cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collect Messages with BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I need to know if it is possible to develop a integration process to collect messages without using correlation, until now I only developed that scenarios using correlation, but I have a special case that is not necessary identify a key to make a relation among the messages

Thanks in advance.

Ivan

Edited by: Jose Iván Reyes Arteaga on Dec 3, 2008 10:42 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you let us know the scenario? Probably we could still have the key & use correlation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well,

My scenario is specific for one trading partner and a certain transaction(EDI). I only want to collect messages until having 10, then I have to send those messages. As you know I do not need any key field.

I hope It clears my question.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose

Try with an ABAP mapping. Store until 10 into an internal table and generate the target. I think that can help you without any key for correlation.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you do not need any key field for correlation, then you can go for dummy correlation in BPM.

In the expression editor (properties column of the Correlation editor), select the "Constant" radio button and give some dummy name.

For more explanation, refer Siva Maranani's post in the thread:

/message/426236#426236 [original link is broken]

Thanks,

Geetha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as integration process is concern, you can't collect messages widout using Correlation, even if you use the loop to collect them.

If you do not want to use correlation, you have to do it on source system. You can use Gaurav's suggestion.

Regards,

Sami.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use the loop condition for collecting the messages.If can a use a value for counting the loop and the loop condition will be loop element not equals to 10.It will come out after reading it 10 times.

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Raj