cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figure Aggregation/Desaggregation in APO DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus!

Due to business requisitions on my current project I need to maintain a key figure that should maintain the same value for all agreggation level. For instance:

I'm planning on customer level. This key figure value is 100.

When I go up one level, for sales region, this value should be the same, 100.

In adition, when I change the key figure value, regardless the aggregation level, the value should be updated for all the other planning levels.

Using the same scenario, if I change the KF value on custmer level for 120, the new value at sales region level should be 120.

Any ideas on how I can do this?

Thank you all very much!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should use calculation type average "A" for that key figure, So that you will find the same value for region level also.

But still can you give brief example of your scenario.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

Thanks for your quick response.

The aggregation type "A" was really helpfull, but I still got some problems when I changed value only on lowest level of detail.

What I've done was to create a macro that identifies the agg level you are and if younare on lowest agg level, drill up and make the adjusments and the desagregate according to the A type logic.

It's all working now,

Thanks and regards,

Albert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Albert,

Can you please elaborate on how you have written that macro,

we have a similar requirement where we dont want the values to get aggregated,during drill up.  I have tried calculation type N instead but it is not working.

Thanks in advance

Reggie

Answers (0)