cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Use License Key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I downloaded Sneak Preview SAP NetWeaver 04s - Full ABAP Edition with Web Dynpro for ABAP.

I am able to set up the same and i am able to logon to the NSP system.

But when i am trying to use my license key which i got from SDN it is saying the invalid license key. I tried with replaceing ZERO with "O" still it is showing the same. Could any body help me in this regard

The follwing message i got from the SDN

Dear Mr BOGA UMASHANKAR, thank you for your interest in SAP solutions.

You requested an evaluation license for the following system: SAP System

ID: NSP;

Operating System: Windows

SAP Release: 6.40;

Database: MaxDB

You have already registered with the evaluation and your license key is still valid. If you want to change your registration data, please reply to this email and specify your needs. In case that you have lost your license key, here is your current evaluation data:

Your Hardware key : P0794904372

Your License Key : OMN2Z5913D2JA8F48KXBP84G License Expiration date: 20060523 SID : NSP

Installation-Nr. : DEMOSYSTEM

Some useful hints: - The license key depends on your hardware. If you have changed the hardware setup or if you want to install the demo on another hardware, you have to request a new license using the new hardware key. - You can obtain your current hardware key and change/update your license without reinstalling the demo at any time. To do that, use the "saplicense" executeable located in C:\BSP with the -get and -install switches - If your license will not work, check that the characters match in case and make sure you differ between zero and the letter "O". Have fun!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds to me like you haven't put the information in the correct fields - I made the same mistake myself. You only need to be logged on to the administrative SAP user account via the gui if you use transaction SLICENSE, it doesn't actually matter which windows account you use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The date field is particularly tricky. Make sure to enter the value in the format DD.MM.YYYY

Regards.

VM

Former Member
0 Kudos

> The date field is particularly tricky. Make sure to

> enter the value in the format DD.MM.YYYY

Thanks. This is what worked for me. The email with the license key had the date in YYYY.DD.MM and the form in SLICENSE needs DD.MM.YYYY.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to install the license key you should have logged on the windows system with user id nspadm.

Regards

Raja

please close your previous thread