cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPFM06P - ENTRY_NEU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I've got a problem with understanding the process when sending a message (extenal email from ME21N). When sending an eMail with a purchase order, the program SAPFM06P, form routine ENTRY_NEU is called.

We need to send a eMail with custom subject and custom text content. The attached PDF file should be deleted. I wonder where I could realize this? Where the eMail will be created?

Thanks for help!

Greetings,

Florian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I've created a custom form rountine Z_ENTRY_NEU via enhancement in the programm SAPFM06P. This will be used in the customizing. In this form routine, I create my custom mail text and store it in a static class.

In a second enhancement in function module SBCOMS_SEND_REQUEST_CREATE I write the custom mail text into parameter NOTE_TEXT.

It seems to work.

Greetings,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the following code tutorial wiki.

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/MYOmAw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I suppose u've created a MAIL message type, this message (just like the print) should be managed by fm OPEN_FORM: if it's used MAIL a device type, the system'll create the print as pdf and attach it to the mail.

So u need to change the driver program for message type MAIL, so I suppose u need to change the fm ME_PRINT_PO, ME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING: these fm should be called in routine entry_new.

The best solution is to create a new Z_function as copy of std ones.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you're right! The function modules ME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING and ME_PRINT_PO are called in form routine ENTRY_NEU. As far as I know, the function module ME_PRINT_PO creates the PDF an saves it in the memory. But I wonder where the mail (receiver, sender, subject, body, attachment, ...) will be created. For our mail (order notification) the attached PDF is not relevant and should be deleted.

I think I've got problems in understanding the process where the mails are created and send.

Greetings,

Florian