Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email with wrong time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all expert,

nice to meet you all.

i do have a big problem on email send from SAP with the wrong time. the scenario is as below:

we send email from sap/ESS by 10.00am. the email reached the mailbox by 10.10am. but the problem is, sent time showing 5.00pm.

we have checked the regional and time from the exchange and sap server, all are same and correct.

we have tried to sent an email by using outlook from the same inbound to same outbound exchange, but the sent time is correct.

please help me

thank you in advance..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Where are you seeing 'sent time showing 5.00pm'?

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

i see it on the top right of the email. the sent time is 5.00pm while i received the email by 10.10am.

thank

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anyone help?

tq

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jason

Check with your SAP system timings and Time zone.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gaurav,

im newbie in SAP just transfer from infra to SAP. please guide me how to check and what should i check.my senior said the system time and time zon is correct in the SAP. so ,where is the possibility that i can check?

another thing is, actually the SAP is taking the time based on the server itself(i dont think so, because the time zon is correct )? or where can i set the time zone for SAP.

thank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all experts,

i here to provide some more details, please comment.

1) i have use SBWP to send email to my exchange mailbox by 11.15am but the email that i received showing 6.11pm. but actually i received the email by 11.25am.

2)i check the message Q by using SOST, and the send time is 11.15am and it is correct.

3)personal time zone is -> UTC+8 or UTC-8 , the result still the same.

4)system time is correct 11.15am.

i have question, does anyone knows from where the SAP will get the "send time"?

or any suggestion where shall i check?

thank

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone can help?

thank