cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rental contract--Date category error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured rental contract and periodic billing. When I try to save rental contract I am getting error Date category Z2 01 not defined. Where do we use date category?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also have this error. Please help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution and I will try to explain for those who will have the same error later:

All I wanted is different rules for billing plan of the contract.

In VOV8 for sales document type WV (contract) there is a field "BILLING PLAN TYPE" =02.

This field determines how the billing plan will be determined (start date, payment date etc.)

BILLING PLAN TYPE is determined in SD Billing menu t-code OVBI. I coppied 02 into Z2 and made the necessary changes I wanted. I maintained Z2 instead of 02 in VOV8 (billing plan type at header level) and in VOV7 (billing plan type at item level)

I also saw, that an assignment must be done in OVBJ. (An assignment between date category and billing plan type)

This is the missing customization.

(There are some set ups at contract level- contract profile VOVR, but this is not relevant for the issue)

Hope it will help someone.

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PB,

The post you made is showing that the query has been fully answered, did you manage to solve it yourself?

I am getting the same error and would like to know what steps I need to take to resolve the error.

Thanks

M.Patel