cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Core user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

please tel me the difference between End user , Core user , Power user , Super user

Thanks

Ritu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

All those terms are used to describe the various functions of the business client. All refer to the same business client. But

End user: a broader sence of the business user.

Core user: For eg an order load person becomes a core user of the SD Order Mngt functionality. Likewise FI person will be core user of FI.

Super user: End user / core user may not have many authorizationsto do some transactions. Or he may have access to functions only to his area like SD, FI. But the super user has access to all the domains. He can access transactions across domains.

For eg a order load person may not be having access to delete a sales order / customer, but a super user may have accessto delete a sales order if it i entered wrongly.

Power user is more or less like a super user. He is the one who uses the domain functionality very frequently.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ritu,

[Core User & End User|]

[Power user & Super User|/message/3544012#3544012 [original link is broken]]

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Other related links:

[Differences|/message/5052808#5052808 [original link is broken]]

[Super User|]

[Users - Role|]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Shivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ritu,

My Pleasure.

You may search basic topics in [Search Forum|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/forumsearch]

Here, you will, not only find the soltuins, but also the various views, config-related settings, scenerios from Members.

Best Regards,

Amit