cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message "com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Created a simple file2file scenarion successfully. Unable to pick the file from Sender directory to Receiver Directory.

Checked from monitoring the Communication Channel.

Error message shown for sender communication channel as below:

Communication Channel  Status   Short Log                                Control Data   Party  Service           Adapter Type  Direction  
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  sen_cc                 Red ball Processing Errors In the Last 30 Seconds  Manually             kanchuf2f_sen_bs   File         Sender                                                                                
Line 1 / 1 

By selecting the sender communication channel "sen_cc", below is the node details given.

Processing Details for Cluster Node Server 0 1_54295 

Type  
 Time Stamp         Message ID                           Explanation  
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 12/3/08 8:20:01 AM 45f841be-a421-43bd-235a-c7ad19b0aec8 Retry interval started. Length: 60.0 seconds 
 12/3/08 8:20:01 AM 45f841be-a421-43bd-235a-c7ad19b0aec8 Error: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:JCO_COMMUNICATION_FAILURE: 

By clicking on the first Message ID, The message says successful upto some point and give error says JCO COMMUNICATION FAILURE and RFC issue.

Below is the information provided in detail.

Audit Log for Message: 45f841be-a421-43bd-235a-c7ad19b0aec8 

Time Stamp          Status  Description 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
03.12.2008 08:20:00 Success Channel sen_cc: Send binary file  "f:\xi_file\sender\f2fmap.xml". Size 210 with QoS BE 
03.12.2008 08:20:00 Success Application attempting to send an XI message synchronously using connection AFW. 
03.12.2008 08:20:00 Success Trying to put the message into the call queue. 
03.12.2008 08:20:00 Success Message successfully put into the queue. 
03.12.2008 08:20:00 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the call queue. 
03.12.2008 08:20:00 Success The message status set to DLNG. 
03.12.2008 08:20:01 Error Returning synchronous error notification to calling application: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:JCO_COMMUNICATION_FAILURE:. 
03.12.2008 08:20:01 Error Transmitting the message using connection http://sitaserv33:8001/sap/xi/engine?type=entry failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:JCO_COMMUNICATION_FAILURE:. 
03.12.2008 08:20:01 Error The message status set to FAIL. 
03.12.2008 08:20:01 Error Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:JCO_COMMUNICATION_FAILURE:                                                                                
Page 1 / 2 

I think this could be the problem with some basis related settings, I am not sure what exactly the issue with.

Any idea what exactly the error is talking about please do help me in finding the solution to thresolve this error message.

Regards,

Venkat Ramana K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Why are you using QoS = BE? Try to send it with Qos = EO.

Also check if there is any user locked.

Go to SUIM transaction code. click on user. Double click on 'With unsuccessfull logons'

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for the information.

I did use the transaction SUIM and performed the steps requested.

I did find few users listed and all are locked.

Note: I am not finding the user name with which I logged into XI and working on scenarios.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

The user with which you are logged is not involved in your error.

Is there any XI-service user in that list? I mean: PIAFUSER, PI_JCO_RFC or any beginning with PI*...?

Did you try with EO Qos?

Carlos

Edited by: Carlos Gonzalez on Dec 3, 2008 3:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

I do not find any user name starts with PI in the list, but when I check user name in User Master Record I found more than 10 names started with PI.

Regarding EO Qos, past few days ID in integration Builder is not working on my system and basis team working from onsite.

But, on my laptop ( XI 3.0 installed ) same scenario exactly with the same configuration EO Qos? worked fine and I could see the file tranferred from Sender to receiver directory.

Dont know why it is creating problem in my office system.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do a CPA cache full refresh:

http://XI_host:50XXX/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Use PIDIRUSER to login there.

Then try to run your scenario again.

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Did Cache refresh.

DOnt know how exactly go with PIDIRUSER to login and from where as I dont have password to that.

Please guide me with steps.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sometimes adapters or Adapter Engine is stuck. So, many times doing a CPA Cache refresh

problems related to adapter engine ares solved.

To do that:

type http://XI_host:JAVA_PORT/CPACache/refresh?mode=full in your explorer and go on.

You will be asked for log on. It is here where you must log on with PIDIRUSER.

Ask basis team for PIDIRUSER password. It usually is the master password.

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for the quick information.

Followed all the steps and also basis person from onsite restarted the XI server.

Now, I am able to log onto XI with the login Id but, when I give Tr Code: SXMB_IFR, unable to open the browser that shows Integration Builder.

Getting the error message.

*500   Internal Server Error*
                                                                                *SAP J2EE Engine/7.00* 

**Exception**

*An internal error occurred. Contact you XI administrator* 

*Unable to read configuration data (ExchangeProfile/aii.properties)*

Regards,

Venkat Ramana K

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check that the pasword for j2ee_admin are in synch both on ABAP & Java Stack.

Answers (0)