cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS - Added Data Type Enhancement and Higher level Proxies are not active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've added a field to our current data type enhancement Z_Purchase_Order_Item. Once I regenerate the proxy on the enhancement and activate it the field appears as it should in the high level items that use the enhancement (PurchaseOrderRequest_In). But those proxies have become inactive and when I try to activate them I get this message:

Interface II_BBPX1_SUS_PO was repaired before the Modification Assistant was enabled.  
All Modification Assistant functions only apply to future modifications, not to those already 
undertaken.  This means:

-The modification overview only displays future modifications.

-When resetting to the standard, the system will reset all objects to their current version, since 
the actual standard can no longer be identified by the Modification Assistant.

-Support for adjustment after an upgrade will only be available for future modifications.  
Modifications that already exist must be re-made manually using version management.

The next message says:

Object can only be created in SAP package.

Then the status bar shows "Proxy Activated". But when I close and reopen the proxy I see that it is once again inactive.

Does any know what I need to do to activate this proxy?

Thanks,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SPROXY you can open your proxy and then view the Activation Log under the GoTo menu. The log will explain better what the problems might be. In my case I needed to activate another data type enhancement first.

Thanks,

Matt