cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ressource file LM00 99 does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getting an error while running LM00 in internet service in tcode se80.

The error is : "Ressource file LM00 99 does not exist"

I have done all the settings in SICF, as given in Raja's blog:

and activated all services but still getting an error and not able to execute the code. However other standard tcodes are executing successfully. Only this Tcode Lm00 is not running.

I'd greatful to all of u to solve this issue.

Thanks

Puneet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi puneet s,

I suppose your transaction runs ok. Try to publish all services, using SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INTERNAL transaction.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your reply, I'd activated the services through given transaction but still the same error is coming. and when i execute LM00. It gives me a error:

The URL http://server2.XXXXX.local:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/lm00/ was not called due to an error.

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Please suggest something.

Thanks

Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically my error while running standard internet service for LM00 is:-

The URL http://server2.XXXXX.local:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/lm00/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system PRO : Internal Error

The error occurred on the application server server2_PRO_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: TH_RES_FREE

The ABAP call stack was:

Module: %_CTL_OUTPUT_FLUSH of program SAPMSSYD

Function: CALL_MESSAGE_SCREEN of program SAPLLMOB

Form: ERROR_MESSAGE of program RLMENU

Module: DYNAMIC_MENU_BUTTONS_TEXT of program RLMENU

Form: CALL_SCREEN_MENU of program RLMENU

START-OF-SELECTION of program RLMENU

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system PRO in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server server2_PRO_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server server2_PRO_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 100 -u: ABHATTA -l: E -s: PRO -i: server2_PRO_00 -w: 0 -d: 20081204 -t: 103603 -v: TH_RES_FREE -e: Internal Error

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Puneet,

Go to transaction ST11 and look at trace file dev_w0 (developer trace for workprocess 0). Please look for an error at or right before the time of this error, December 4, 2008 (-d: 20081204) at 10:36:03 (-t: 103603). Please post the error message from the trace file.

Edgar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

Is your Problem of HTTP 500 Resolved.

I am facing the same problem for my LM00 where i am calling my custom menu in it. I created a custom ITS service for LM00 and defined it in SICF.

While running it i found HTTP 500 error same as decribed by you.

Please tell me how you resolve it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the exact same issue and results. Is there any resolution to this problem?