cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms: Subtotals on table footer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I want to display some subtotals (CARRY FORWARD), based on the items already printed in each page of my form. What i've done is the following:

TABLE node that loops through my items table, with SUM TOTAL calculation on the calculations tab, After loop as time, where i pass the sum to a structure, then on my table's footer area i display the structure mentionned, on event only before end of main window. But the subtotal does not take into account the last item printed on the current page.

What am i doing wrong??

Please help!!

Thank you in advance!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before doing as mentioned in the previous reply,

you need to check both the check boxes for at page break and at end of table in the output options of the Footer.

If this is done, you will be able to see the options that i have mentioned in the previous reply.

Regards,

Anand.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anad & thank u!!

If i check the at end of table wouldn't it be visible at the last page??

I do not want that..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It would be visible at the last page also.

You can enable it.No probs.

If you dont want it to be displayed in the last page, you need not enable that check box.

Regards,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of going for the event Only before end of main window, enable the check boxes Only at page break and Only at paragraph end in the conditions tab of the footer part where you are trying to pass the SUB TOTAL value.

This will work for your requirement.

Regards,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try another option for your calculation, i.e. before loop.