cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding problem while assigning logical system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I had a problem while assigning logical system to the client where in both of my systems are having same client number which belong to 2 different systems.

while assigning the sender and receiver logical system to the same client i am facing problem stating that an entry has already been made for the same key.

could any one plz give me a clear idea...while assigning logical systems (cross clients) for 2 different systems having same client number.

Regards,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhusree,

The problem that we are facing is the client is the same but the systems are different.

When we try to Assign Logical System to Client, the error "An entry already exists with the same key."

We are facing a problem similar to as you described.

You have told that the problem is solved.

It would be very helpful if you could share the procedure in which you have solved your problem.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kavya N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhusree,

I'm running with same problem. I've created two logical systems and assigned them to two different clients. But here pops up the issue while generating partner profiles, throwing error "No active plan version exists". Later when I researched about the issue, I came to know that T77S0 table doesn't have any entries regarding plan versions. Basically, I created two clients by doing "client copy" from source client (800 & 100). And I could see plan version entries in the T77S0 of client 800. So, I thought of assigning just defined logical system to the source client 800 itself. But it throws error saying "entry already exists"; as client (800) is already assigned with other logical system.

By coming across your post, gives me leap of hope that two logical systems can be assigned to same client. Could you please share me those troubleshooting steps concerning this issue. Points will be awarded.

Regards, Anil. 

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi anil,

i believe the relationship between Client and Logical System is 1:1

please check the help.sap.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/6c/b9b761806311d2b45a006094b9c9b4/frameset.htm

Regards,

Loordh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Loordh,

Thanx for your reply.

Anil.