Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

a complicated stock transfer order

Dear Pals,

I am having a big pipe and i want to dismantle it in to 3 parts to transfer it to another plant. I know the cost of the big pipe only. I dont know the cost of each pipe after dismantling. I know the overall cost only. So, how could i do intra company sto for this type of problem and make outbound deliveries for that.

I know the steps of intra company transfer but i dont know how to proceed with like

i) Whether i should have 3 mat.codes with seperate cost ? (if yes, i dont know the cost of each pipes, i know only the overall cost of the pipe)

ii) Can i enter all the codes in a sto ?

iii) Whether i can able to create outbound deliveries for all the codes ?

Kindly help me to resolve this.

Regards

Former Member replied

Hi,

Now, as I can feel from your query is that you are dismantling the big pipe into three pieces just b'coz the whole pipe is not fitting into one truck or so.... if yes... then once these three pieces would reach to the recieving plant they'd be fitted back into one long piece.. am I right ?

If all my assumptions stated above are right, then why are you thinking of creating three material codes for this STO? it's not at all required.. just put one long pipe into your STO and then create the delivery.. that's all..

Hrishi

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question