cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

edi inbound order

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all

i created sales order with the help of inbound idoc and order is created in the system..but i want see the idoc(inbound) from my sales order..not in we02 or we05

i searched VA03 there is field called SERVICE FOR OBJECT...but it is saying no service is available

does anyone help me to see the inbound idoc from the VA03

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks amit

great help..it is working now ..i would see the inbound Idoc''

great help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

My Pleasure, Good to know that your work has been done.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think, that the generice object services are build for using it in a link to another application.

I have also never seen that there is a way to a direct view for an incoming or outgoing idoc inside an application like Customer Order. The problem is that there is no direct connection between the idoc and the sales order. The order number will be taken into customer order number - but this is a normal text-field which can be changed by the user - and then the "connection" is broken.

Generic object services you will normal use if you have a workflow from your application. More informations about this you will found in the help: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/be/3fe63659241157e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Regards Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

To make SERVICE FOR OBJECT, functional:

Go to SU01, input user id and click on pencil icon. There select "Parameters" tab and maintain SD_SWU_ACTIVE = X.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Please refer my post in response to your query SERVICE FOR OBJECT- no service is available; and not to see the inbound idoc from the VA03 (as I am not sure, whether, it will help for the same or not).